DVD and Blu-ray author with extensive skills in digital video and creative technology. More than ten years experience working on complex, high-profile projects.
Authored more than 200 DVD and Blu-ray projects for many high profile clients including EMI, Universal, Lionsgate, 2Entertain and Channel 4 while employed at Abbey Road Studios in London as Lead DVD/Blu-ray author and many more since.
Based in Bristol, but also available for work in the rest of the South West and London.
- - Advanced authoring using Sonic Scenarist;
- - Video encoding for dvd, blu-ray and web;
- - Graphic design using Adobe creative suite;
- - AV preparation and editing using Final Cut Studio;
- - AV setup, filming and sound for live events;
- - Project consultation, production and QC;
- - Able to work in-house or use own equipment.